Up&Up

Sabtu, 23 Juli 2016

Nothing Lasts Forever - Maroon 5



intro : D DM7 G


D
It is so easy to see
DM7
Dysfunction between you and me
G
We must free up these tired souls
Before the sadness kills us both



D

I tried and tried to let you know
DM7
I love you but I'm letting go
G
It may not last but I don't know
Just don't know

D
If you don't know
Then you can't care
DM7
And you show up
But you're not there
G
But I'm waiting
And you want to
Gm
Still afraid that I will desert you

D
Everyday
DM7                                D
With every worthless word we get more far away
DM7                                           G
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
G                                    Gm
But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
Gm                                              D
It hurts but it may be the only way

D
A web that's warm with memories
DM7
Can heal us temporarily
G
But misbehaving only makes
The ditch between us so damn deep

D
Built a wall around my heart
DM7
I’ll never let it fall apart
G
Strangely I wish secretly
It would fall down while I'm asleep

D
If you don't know
Then you can't care
DM7
And you show up
But you're not there
G
But I'm waiting
And you want to
Gm
Still afraid that I will desert you, babe

D
Everyday
DM7                                 D
With every worthless word we get more far away
DM7                                            G
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
G                                     Gm
But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
Gm                                                Em
It hurts but it may be the only way

Em                  G
Though we have not hit the ground
                          D              Bm
It doesn't mean we're not still falling,Oh
Em
I want so bad to pick you up
G                                       D
But you're still too reluctant to accept my help
Bm                                                            A
What a shame, I hope you find somewhere to place the blame
A
But until then the fact remains

D
Everyday
DM7                                    D
With every worthless word we get more far away
DM7                                                 G
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
G                                         Gm
Nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
                                                  D
It hurts but it may be the only way

2x

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar